calling all pregnant ladies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Me Julia Posts: 1352
i have just one concern over the new ttc forum and that is................will you all be checking in to us TTC's? Because the thing is we need your advise often............we are all obviously still TTC and still need your tips and stories etc................so please dont forget about us over there on the other page because your help and experience is greatly accepted!! :thnk :thnk
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I dont like the idea that we are all split up now :o( :o(
Sphynx Posts: 6795
That's the first thing I thought of Julia - that you guys might get neglected over there!!! And we will miss out on all the excitement of people testing! We will have to make a point of checking up on each other!
Me Julia Posts: 1352
yeah i kind of feel like we are left on our own a bit now................trying to help each other, which is great but we still need you all. I personally liked being on the Pandb forum as it gives you hope seeing the other BFP's and how the pregnancy's are coming along. I think the Lost angels forum is badly needed though.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I'm not liking the spilt!! I don't see the need!! [quote:119hj3z9]I think the Lost angels forum is badly needed though.[/quote:119hj3z9] I agree!!! [size=75:119hj3z9]edited to add above bit!! xx[/size:119hj3z9]
Spice Bride Posts: 558
Have been thinking recently that there are a lot of pregnant ladies in P&B - maybe outnumbering those TTC. So can see the point of it, a bit. But would rather that we were all together, unless those TTC prefer it this way.
mammybean Posts: 10364
i dont like the split either, i think the lost angels forum would have made more sense as I feel they could do with their own space away from P&B. i said last night i didnt like ttc and p&b being split i have been over there a few times ayway, i am so nosey