Calling new mothers...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hepburn Posts: 4081
Thinking of starting a thread on Health and Fitness for those of us trying to lose the baby weight. Anyone interested? It's obviously not the time for a seriously strict diet as we have more on our minds and need our energy. Just cutting out the crap, stopping eating for two... :-8 and increasing the amount of exercise we take.
summer daisy Posts: 1336
am on for it.. I am desperately unfit and still look a couple of months pregnant.. :eek
lambnose Posts: 915
Yeah, I'm up for it too! I need some serious motivation at the moment. I have Kate's Christening in a few weeks time and I really need to lose half a stone to get back to my pre baby weight.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Good idea Nantes, I'll join you in a few months hopefully I still have this wonderful idea in my head that the weight will just melt away after giving birth and with the stress of looking after a newborn :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="lambnose":2mbgzd7n]Yeah, I'm up for it too! I need some serious motivation at the moment. I have Kate's Christening in a few weeks time and I really need to lose half a stone to get back to my pre baby weight.[/quote:2mbgzd7n] Only half a stone :eek to loose!lucky you I love this idea best of luck Ladies and I will see you in November :-8 :-8
Hepburn Posts: 4081
OK girls, I have started a thread on H&F...... Lets give it a go anyway.
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
I think that is a fantastic idea - you should get it made into a sticky! I'll jump on board in September - all going well.