can anyone else not get one of those signatures

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justme Posts: 1700
Went into meez.com and downloaded one of the suggested options but it still wont let me set up an avatar anyone any ideas why not?
happybridefor06 Posts: 305
TRY PHOTOBUCKET AND YOU CAN MAKE ONE ON THAT
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Its would have your head wrecked.I know i have one but i dont know how i got it to work it stressed me out no end,And now i cant remember.Im even afraid to put shoes on me now it case it goes.Sorry im no help. :o(
foxybox Posts: 672
I couldn't do it either and then I tried photobucket. You need to work out being a member on photobucket and then click on make my own avatar. It will bring you into weez and then do the whole copy and paste thing with the image properties when you have picked your style.
dreamer Posts: 3941
[quote="Mrs.slightly bonkers":qkatqa3d]Its would have your head wrecked.I know i have one but i dont know how i got it to work it stressed me out no end,And now i cant remember.Im even afraid to put shoes on me now it case it goes.Sorry im no help. :o([/quote:qkatqa3d] I never noticed you had no shoes!!!! :o0 :o0 Just be careful where you walk!
Im just a very poor meez :o(
dreamer Posts: 3941
Ah poor you! :o( (I am very emotional today, so the fact that you have no shoes makes me sad!!)I am blaming the Ray Darcy show! I can't get my meez to work at all! Will try later when I have lots of time!
I had taught mine didnt work i checked and checked and there was nothing there.Then i replied to a post and there was me poor shoeless meez. :o0 Dont be sad cheery up. :xxx
will give it try - thanks!
will give it try - thanks!