Can anyone help please?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nye08 Posts: 53
Hi girls, We are getting married on wednesday and still havent finalised an entrance song for me walking up the aisle!!!!!. Has anyone any ideas???? I want something irish / lively, not a hymn. Priest grand with any thing - anyone any suggestions?
doolittle Posts: 910
How about Eleanor Plunkett or Planxty Irwin if you and something relaxed or Tabhair dom do Lamh, or the Weaver from the fast section of The Weaver by Liam Lawton?
starzzzz Posts: 1123
what about she walked through the fair but just the instrumental version its lovely with no words im thinking of having it
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
I can't remember where I found this list but it might be of some help: - Entrance:- The Bridal March Gabriels Oboe Canon in D Nella Fantasia Ave Maria Songbird She Moved through the Fair There is Love (Wedding Song) I also like First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Leona Lewis HTH
marquise Posts: 595
[quote="doolittle":2f4h3r59]How about Eleanor Plunkett or Planxty Irwin if you and something relaxed or Tabhair dom do Lamh, or the Weaver from the fast section of The Weaver by Liam Lawton?[/quote:2f4h3r59] I just looked up Tabhair dom do Lámh on youtube and it's lovely.