Can anyone recommend a good pregnancy yoga DVD?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi I'm almost finished my pregnancy yoga classes and I wanted to get a DVD so I could keep up the exercises myself and also do them more often at home. Has anyone used a pregnancy yoga DVD and if so can they recommend a good one? Thanks :thnk
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi im using Prenatel yoga by Shiva Rea, get it on Amazon. Also i saw Labour of Love one in Mothercare so that might be good.
Thanks NLTG, do you use it much? I might order that today then, I assume they deliver to Ireland seen as it's a US site?
No prob, i use it a couple of times a week. I am a beginner so literally learning from the DVD, its tailored to each trimester. I was getting terrible backache and i find the yoga great for easing it. I actually bought it from a girl on Magicmum but very recently i ordered a book (Bradley Method - Natural childbirth) from Amazon.com (USA) and it said allow 6-10 weeks for delivery and i got it in a week, no problems.
Ah great thanks, I think I'll get it so :thnk I find the yoga great but I'm not sure that doing it once a week in a class is much good so I wanted to do it a few more times a week. Plus it'll save me having to go out to a class in the freezing cold in the wintertime!
I do the stretches about 5 times a week, just for 10 mins or so and then follow the DVD at least once. I do feel a lot looser and stronger from doing the stretches. Its much better doing it in the comfort of your own home.