can anyone tell me

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Grace Ann Posts: 2464
what is the reasoning for this.. friend of mine whom I have known for about 6 years has changed her mobile number for (no exaggeration here).. the 30th time since i have known her. why do this?? It is so annoying and I just cannot fathom why she keeps doing it, is she on the run or something? I dont know what number to be calling her on half the time anymore O:| I have had a mobile for about 7 years and have never changed my number. am i missing something? I cant figure this out??!!
pins Posts: 243
Does she lose her phone a lot?
No not at all and shes not the type to go out and get pissed and lose it either. she gives the ones shes not using to her family. is it cheaper to just buy a new number with the phone rather than buy a phone without the sim card?
pins Posts: 243
If you're on bill, it is. Don't know about pre-pay. It drives me mad when i go shopping for a new phone to see that if I was a new customer, I could get it cheaper. I dont know why it is. Surely, it should cost less if you dont need a sim card - probably want to entice new customers. Still though, I'd rather pay the extra and keep my number. Imagine the amount of people that have your number and having to let them know that you have a new one.
I was just thinking that Luckygal. it must cost more in the long run by the time you text everyone to tell them the new number you've spent whatever you have already saved. it drives me loo la anyway. she changed her number two weeks ago and just texted me again to say she has another new number delete the old one! cant fathom it! O:|
Princess Aurora Posts: 115
My sister does it the whole time she is on her 6 number this year alone!!! then she gives out if i dont ring, like hello stop changing your number and i might be able to call!!!!!!!! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
gerbil Posts: 3528
I've a mate who does that but she does it cos she had a bad relationship, and is paranoid about her number going out among friends and eventually getting back to him. COuld it be something like that?
Playful Posts: 638
Maybe shes a drug dealer :o0
nope dont think so :o0 no really bad relationships to speak of. maybe phones are just her thing, like some people love shoes or clothes or jewellery. thats the only reason i can come up with!
Little Kitty Posts: 914
I feel your pain - My BM has changed her phone & number 5 times in the last 6 months. It's a complete nightmare as I'll text her about something and then realise a few days later that she is no longer at that number!! O:| O:|