Menu

Can I be nosey and ask

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
how much do you get in to your bank account each month from the TRS? That is, the tax you get back for your mortgage? We get €132 but a girl here says she gets €290?????
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="McDreamy":n5q3km3v]how much do you get in to your bank account each month from the TRS? That is, the tax you get back for your mortgage? We get €132 but a girl here says she gets €290?????[/quote:n5q3km3v] Think it is based on the amount of interest you pay, my mortgage at moment is 150k and I get €114 a month from TRS
Me Julia Posts: 1352
190 into account
Goldfish Posts: 135
I think we get the same as yourself McDreamy. I had figured out trs at one point, but can't remember it now. It's supposed to be 20% of the interest you pay every month - up to a certain limit that I can't remember offhand? So maybe your pal has a bigger mortgage? I think.............I'd say someone else out there has a better idea.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
nothing goes into our account is that your tax reflief TR obviously im dense. we just got a letter from perm tsb stating what our mortgage was after tax reflif
She says it doubled in the last budget so since jan we should be getting double what we got last year - ours hasn't increased at all :eek :eek
cloud Posts: 1662
I think we're being screwed with ours although we have the First Active Current Account Mortgage so I don't know if that has anything to do with it!!! (worst mortgage ever btw!!) >:o(
[quote="BYRNE2B09":1v4b9g4r]I think we're being screwed with ours although we have the First Active Current Account Mortgage so I don't know if that has anything to do with it!!! (worst mortgage ever btw!!) >:o([/quote:1v4b9g4r] The girl next to me has been onto the m for last 20 mins and says they are worst bank ever and my Bro left them recently because of allt he problems he had with them
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
I am going to check my bank stats later :eek :eek Can't figure out how it's that much but thought there was something about it that it only applied to FTB's, so does that mean that anybody who has had a house for a while doesn't get it?
over it Posts: 2779
[quote:1llyc396]She says it doubled in the last budget so since jan we should be getting double what we got last year - ours hasn't increased at all [/quote:1llyc396] I think that's only if you bought your house in the last 7 years!