can i get ur opinion on...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bellabing Posts: 1449
Would appreciate some feedback on this.. I was out visiting a woman I do some work with this evening (I'm self employed). She mentioned 3 times that she wanted to speak to me about something to do with business but it was not something to discuss on a friday night. I passed it off, but on thinking about it now I reckon I'm gonna get a bollicking about something next wk...that its something bad, if it was something good she'd have no problem talkin about it anytime. Starting to fret now... do u think i'm worrying bout nothin?? Should have just asked her what about..kickin myself now :o( O:| O:|
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Without going into further detail, its quite hard to say. Some people don't like talking shop when out of business hours, you might be worrying about nothing.
judibaby Posts: 2085
No point in worrying Flix- it could be something good!! If you are really worried why don't you ring her and explain that you are starting to stress, and could she at least let you know what its in relation to?
Looney07 Posts: 2393
Try not to worry Flix. It is probably nothing as if it was important she would have discussed whatever it is there and then weekend or no weekend.
Thanks guys, Yeah you're right. No Point in fretting about it now.. It's the Weekend!!! Yippee, lie in tomorrow!! O-O
NotHere Posts: 10273
She might have a proposal of some extra work or something? It could be good you know! :wv
Yeah, I always imagine the worst and then after all the worrying & analysing it's something trivial... gonna have some chicken wings & glass of wine to cheer myself up.. O-O O-O
happychick Posts: 557
maybe its something nice like a promotion or extra money Don't stress if you can. I'm sure it is nothing too bad