Can I go to New York?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hagfromhell Posts: 2146
With this swine flu raging? I am due to go on honeymoon on Wednesday but h2b is getting more and more against the idea (not helped by FMIL planting all these little seeds in his mind that we will all catch it because she begrudges to see us happy). What do you all think I should do????
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Go, go, go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll Dont listen to FMIL, she has done enough to upset you over the past week alone! As long as you are both healthy etc. I dont see any problem. It is like any other flu out there, if you are weak you are more succeptable to it. If you are healthy there is every chance you will be fine. Make sure you have travel insurance though!!! :wv
fruitypie Posts: 826
Off with ya, and have a ball while you're there.. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Id go, you'll end up kicking yourself if you don't, if it had been mexico id of said no but defo go to new york :o)ll
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Go go go!
ohsotired Posts: 7071
GO!!!!!!!!!! Don't hesitate for a second!
sineaaad Posts: 402
Deffo go
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Designerwine :wv Cannot believe it's nearly your day!! :o)ll :o)ll Congratulations and best of luck to you and your future hubby and have a ball in New York and enjoy yourself immensely :o)ll
juicykay Posts: 124
GOOOOOOO!!!! Im hittin Florida June 2nd for a month and nothing is stopping me !!! off wit you and have a BALL!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
2 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a fantastic wedding :o)ll :o)ll Dont mind the owl bag go and enjoy your honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!