Can I have a slap please?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
I ransacked Penney's 2 days last week, and gave Dunnes an old hammering yesterday, and now I find myself 'adding to basket' on Littlewoods :o0 To be honest, I've gotten lots of basics, that will see me through til next April at least, so that's how I'm justifying myself. My name is Jawl.............I'm a shop-a-bloody-holic! :o0
lux Posts: 6270
Ah, I don't count Penny's as a spree...I go in there to buy a vest top and come out with three complete outfits for €50!! I bought a shift dress there for €18 two years ago and I still wear it to work and still people ask me where I got it!
I know yeah, you can go into Penneys saying 'I'm Broke, I literally have only 50 euro to spend' and come out with a few outfits, it's insane :o0
trance Posts: 3129
I'm a devil for 'adding to basket' on Littlewoods, delivery is free but I've spent about 25 euro sending stuff back lately, could have bought an outfit in Penneys for that!! Saying that I just bought 2 tunic tops in Penneys, 13 euro each (expensive for Penneys!!) but they're fab, fat day, leggings on, tunic top, sorted.
They had some lovely tunics in Penneys, I was tempted, but have loads! I seriously need a good clear out. Literally out with the old and in with the new! I know 13 euros is very saucy for Penneys. I got some gorgeous tan ankle boots with a killer heel and a very slight platform to the front. My mam was admiring them yesterday and she said to me 'Jesus, 21 euros that's robbery in penneys' :o0
trance Posts: 3129
I know, it's mad isn't it, anything over about a tenner in Penneys, I think 'are they having a laugh'!!