can i have two matrons of honour?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

breaffy Posts: 17
hi, I'm having three bridesmaids two of which are married. my chief bridesmaid is single. I was wondering can i call the other two matrons of honour on the mass booklet or would it look silly. thanks
ginger nut Posts: 5989
why don't you just list all of them as "bridesmaids" instead of CBM and MOH. I think Matron of Honour is such a horrible term anyway - sounds all middle aged and dowdy which i am sure your BMs aren't!
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
One of my bms is married and in our mass booklet we are listing chief bridesmaid (my sister) and then bridesmaids (my cousin and my married best friend) and it looks fine and I've seen it done like that in other bookletts too.
pinky_winky Posts: 527
[quote="Ginger Nut":2z3gtuxt]why don't you just list all of them as "bridesmaids" instead of CBM and MOH. I think Matron of Honour is such a horrible term anyway - sounds all middle aged and dowdy which i am sure your BMs aren't![/quote:2z3gtuxt] Me too !! it always makes me think of some big burly old girl like trunchbull out of that matilda film :o0 Id just have Cbm and Bm's im not having anyone as Cbm just all the same BM's they are going to fight it out amongst themselves as to who signs the registar!
Dulux Posts: 330
Oh yeah just go with bridesmaids. I've never seen that term on Mass booklets even when the BMs were married.