Can I join??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
got our bfp yesterday...can't believe it!! It was our 1st month ttc so truly blessed!! Just wondering what's the next step now? Af should have been due tomorrow so should u wait a few days to see doc or will I go tomorrow after work? I've read some doctors tests aren't as sensitive- I used a cb digital and it came up pretty quickly! Also still hve all the symptoms of last week...nausea, frequent peein,.. The list goes on!! Also know we want to go private in the rotunda, do you need a referral letter or can you just book your consultant? Thanks in advance for your help!!
Delish Posts: 4176
Wow congrats Dublin bride as well!! Go to your doc, she/he will confirm everything for you, their test will show up by now, they are pretty accurate by the time your period is due. Wow it's cool news. Go on to google and google due date calculator and let us know your due date.
princess! Posts: 348
welcome CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll it feels so great doesnt it???
thanks a mill everyone!! Edd according to the Internet is 9/6/09!! Don't think there Is even a June bump club yet!! LOL! Going to go to docs on way home from work tomorrow and please God get eveything conf!! Can't believe it were so excited!! Really feel blessed! In my mams for nephews 1st birthday yesterday and of course man and sister copped it straight away! The fact I couldn't smoke as the biggest give away! Keep telling myself everytime I want a smoke I'm doing it for our bean! Best incentive ever!! Still have to keep reminding ourselves it's for real!! Best news ever!! Xxx
smurf77 Posts: 2216
Hey CONGRATS to you!! Isnt it so exciting?? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I found downing a glass of water every time I got a craving for a cig worked for me. I wasnt expecting at the time and it would possibly mean that you would spend alot of time in the loo but hey if it works!
mooky Posts: 1501
Hi Dublin-Bride Congratulations on your BFP. I got mine a few weeks ago, the day before AF due, and I went to doctor that afternoon, and you are right - the docs tests arent as sensitive as digital (well my docs wasnt anyway). Doc warned me that because it wasnt first pee of the day and it was before AF due date that the result might be extremely faint. And she was right. There was the faintest faintest of lines. But she gave me a test to bring home and use myself the next morning to be sure.
alton Posts: 3077
Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll and welcome to P&B! Here's to a great nine months!
HoneyBee1973 Posts: 795
congratulations!
ainm Posts: 2211
Congrats Dublin-Bride, that's excellent news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
thanks a million everyone - morning sickness is in full force now - im up all night vomiting - went to the doctor this morning and he confirmed everything - thinks im about 6 weeks but 1st hospital visit on the 17th November will be able to confirm more!! Still feels so surreal - but the sickness is definetly reminding me!! :hic :hic