Can I join?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi girls, can I join you guys? Just wanted to test my new ticker. All going well, baby no. 2 will be with us Feb 15!!!
round two Posts: 1018
Congrats SleepMonster and welcome to the gang. Great news
bunnyhop1 Posts: 419
Of course...ur very welcome!!! :wv :wv And a BIG congrats!!! :o)ll :o)ll Hope all goes really well....
toesies Posts: 436
hi hi!!! Look at you with the ticker )first thing I did last week!!!) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
toesies Posts: 436
hi hi!!! Look at you with the ticker )first thing I did last week!!!) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Welcome sleep monster! I am in Feb mums too (please please God). I remember you from 2008 and our first pregnancies! :o) Best of luck - I really hope we will all be here in 8 months or so ....... :wv x sg
Martiespride Posts: 997
yay for you :o)ll
dovedro Posts: 1295
Congrats SM :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
honey 2 Posts: 244
Congrats to you all. nice to see of Lots of familiar names from spring 08!! Please god I'll be along with ye for Feb 10, just a bit nervous about going to doc for 1st apt as had MC 7 weeks ago ( @7 wks). Have been texting myself at home, got bFP with 1-2 wks, then BFP with 2-3 weeks, really should just go to doc though. Hope all the LO's are well, sucha cute age now! *)
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
honey your tests would suggest hormone levels are increasing, so that is an excellent sign!! best of luck!!