Menu

Can Ivory shoes be dyed white

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

deep1 Posts: 344
I saw some fab ivory shoes like Benjamin Adams. Any one know if they can be dyed white???
Nicirl Posts: 269
Yeah i think you can get them dyed white, depending on the material, i searched everywere for white shoes, it was a nightmare, in the end i got them in Lantz, i only ordered them last week and there in already, plus the girl in the shop showed me her pics, she wore them two weeks ago at her wedding, and she said they were so comfy, so im chuffed with them, plus they were not expensive at all.
Great, where is that shop??....im from limerick but wouldnt mind if i had to travel a bit to get them. Have u any pictures??
Nicirl Posts: 269
I got them in Lantz in Dublin but looking at the webpage for the shoes the following shops in limerick do them aswell. AISLINN BRIDAL & EVENING MAIN STREET ABBEYFEALE CO.LIMERICK BLISS (CRESCENT RETAIL LTD) UNIT 9 RACEFIELD CENTRE FRIAR RUSSELL ROAD, LIMERICK Heres the web page of the shoe range to give you a look at what kind of shoes they have. http://www.paradoxlondon.com/Pink/home.htm :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
great thanks :)