Menu

Can someone check if I have music in right places

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lucky Mrs Posts: 1167
I'm doing up my mass programme and won't be meeting the girls doing my music for a while but trying to get this part sorted first. These are the headings I have on my programme, do I have the music in the right places or am I missing some, Can someone check this for me, especially the communion parts. Not sure if the songs for the communion go after the communion rite or the communion antiphon??? [b:15sgmfor]Processional Music[/b:15sgmfor] Introductory Rite Entrance Antiphon [b:15sgmfor]Music (after the antiphon)[/b:15sgmfor] Lighting of the candles Penitential Rite The Gloria Opening Prayer Liturgy of the Word First Reading [b:15sgmfor]Music[/b:15sgmfor] Responsorial Psalm [b:15sgmfor]Music[/b:15sgmfor] Second Reading Gospel Acclamation Gospel Rite of Marriage Declaration of Consent Blessing of the Rings Exchange of Rings [b:15sgmfor]Music (after the rings have been exchanged)[/b:15sgmfor] Lighting of the Marriage Candle Prayer of the Newly Married Couple Prayers of the Faithful Liturgy of the Eucharist [b:15sgmfor]Offeratory Music[/b:15sgmfor] Eucharistic Prayer [b:15sgmfor]Music[/b:15sgmfor] Communion Rite Nuptial Blessing Communion Antiphon [b:15sgmfor]Music (2 pieces)[/b:15sgmfor] Prayer after Communion Concluding Rite [b:15sgmfor]Music (Signing of the Register)[/b:15sgmfor] [b:15sgmfor]Recessional Music[/b:15sgmfor]
JustBecause Posts: 3242
Do you want me to email our booklet so you can compare?
Lucky Mrs Posts: 1167
[quote="JustBecause":1ohcs7k6]Do you want me to email our booklet so you can compare?[/quote:1ohcs7k6] Just sent you a PM, thanks a mil :thnk
JustBecause Posts: 3242
Done. You're completely welcome. Delighted to be able to help.
DillieDallie Posts: 423
Hey there You might be making it a bit complicated for yourself there... We just have the following *) Processional *) Lighting of the Individual Marriage Candles *) Psalm *) Lighting of Single Marriage Candle *) Offertory *) Communion x2 *) Signing of the register x 2 *) Recessional HTH :wv