Can someone please tell me....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nelswife Posts: 3869
waht the hell is going on on WOL...I logged in this morning, hadn't logged on since Fri...Seems like i missed an awful lot Haven't got time to read through all the pages and pages of all the threads... Thanks :thnk
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
I could log in but it was so slow I gave up!! :o0 :o0 Looks like there's been loads of fun going on! Maybe all those new/old users who've been posting (and stirring up Shit :innocent: ) slowed things down for the other users?? I'm not much help with the other things going on here, don't read or comment on them myself. I think lots of people are having log in issues though
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
Basically, someone was on here yesterday calling themselves Shyn. Seemed very suspect, in view of all the recent talk of Shin/Hins... So this was pointed out and it caused a bit of a riot. Then others made up fake accounts like Sock Poking Bride, Stock Broking Biddy and Hellfan to take the p!ss. It all got a bit heated and 'Shyn' got nasty and then departed!!
nelswife Posts: 3869
haha...i see thanks!!....if i get a chance tonight i will log on and have a read of the threads so!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
i missed it all too nelswife - ur not alone
MrsI2B Posts: 159
Best laugh I've had all week. Although most of it was from behind hands to mouth :ooh