Can't get off the March train- help!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunnyside Posts: 3164
Girls what do you think is happening here- I'm on CD32. On CD27 had af type pains and spotting like af was coming. Then nothing. Yesterday on cd31 had a small bit of spotting but no pain. Have no spotting since yesterday morning. Have done two tests- one yesterday and one first thing this morning but both negative. not even a hint of a line. I don't think I'm pregnant but not sure why I've had spotting 4 days apart and no af. Last cycle was 29 days.
Corks Posts: 355
Hi sunnyside, You'd never know - you might get a positive yet...funny you should get spotting and then nothing.......... I got very slight faint positives on day Af was due but my hcg levels rose very slowly and on 4 days after AF there was still only a faint line - it was only a blood test that confirmed (and levels were still low).....in other words it may take a while for hcg levels to be measurable. Fingers crossed for you hon.....
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Oh Sunnyside i really hope this is it for you. My sis didnt get a + until she was 4 days late all came up negative. Sending you loads of :babydust:
gogogirl Posts: 1071
You must be soooo frustrated. O:| Best of luck, it's not over yet... :thnk
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Fingers crossed for you sunnyside, it can take a while for a positive to show up for some girls. :babydust:
mummy bear Posts: 3824
o sunny cant believe its not here yet O:| O:| chin up hun i know its easier for me to say, mind yourself
sunnyside Posts: 3164
I'm demented now. Had a few cramps earlier and one tiny spot of brownish blood. And all gone again. I never start af like this. I get cramps for a few days before af starts, spotting gets progressively heavier and the cramps ease once af arrives. Just want to shout [size=150:2dduxbhx][color=red:2dduxbhx]Hurry up AF and get on with it!!![/color:2dduxbhx][/size:2dduxbhx] :o(