Can u recommend good holiday book to read?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Hi, Can anyone recommend a good book (or books) that they've read recently for 1 week holiday in September, thanks? Liz. p.s. Have recently read Shadow of the Wind and Marian Keyes 'This Charming Man'.
short n sweet Posts: 1802
Hi Lizzie I loved Shadow of the Wind too - was just on a weeks break myself and read The Book Club and If They Could See me Now - I enjoyed both and they are very easy reading for holiday Like Water for Chocolate is another book that is not too heavy for sitting by the pool
vitamin1 Posts: 565
here are two books with sequels very easy read book 1 part 1. something borrowed part 2. something blue book 2 part 1.the chocolate lovers club part 2. the chocolate lovers diet kellsbells :wv
vitamin1 Posts: 565
here are two books with sequels very easy read book 1 part 1. something borrowed part 2. something blue book 2 part 1.the chocolate lovers club part 2. the chocolate lovers diet kellsbells :wv
mrsmiaow Posts: 356
im just back from hols and read thanks for the memories by celia ahern easy read!
mollyeile Posts: 2486
the matchmaker by Marita conlon McKenna is lovely. Also do you want what I want by Denise Devil. Or Any of Sinead Moriarty's books - especially the trilogy with the couple trying to have a baby.