Can we bottle...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsCranberry Posts: 297
...the madness on WOL? I feel we could make a fortune selling it to people in therapy. Far cheaper to get it all out with a swig of WOL Spring :lol:
SandraM Posts: 1112
Yeah, it's deadly here this afternoon. People just seem to be buzzin' off each other - so many personalities coming through - wonderful, super.
Mrs. Allie Posts: 275
Well I think it's just FAB!
[quote:20lxfh7c]Well I think it's just FAB![/quote:20lxfh7c] Oh yeah - we is on a roll alright!
sickofthiscrap Posts: 327
I've never seen so many simultaneous spats. Oh what larks!
*MrsShamrock* Posts: 383
Why where's the row at..I wanna see too!! Seriously though, what's going on over there on that other thread is pretty tame - there's been worse on here! I have to say, I quite enjoy the odd cat fight going on - It livens the place up abit!
I know a lot of people hate to see threads veer off the original topic - but I love it. There's something so - [b:2junqy85][i:2junqy85]organic[/i:2junqy85][/b:2junqy85] about it all.
AGuest Posts: 1262
luvvin it!
halo Posts: 1406
Have to say,it's the only thing keeping me sane here this friday. Haven't laughed as much at work in quite the while!
sickofthiscrap Posts: 327
[quote:1r8g8uot]I know a lot of people hate to see threads veer off the original topic - but I love it. [b:1r8g8uot]There's something so - [i:1r8g8uot]organic[/i:1r8g8uot] about it all[/b:1r8g8uot].[/quote:1r8g8uot] PMSL - I am imagining you saying that in a Lloyd Grossman voice for some reason and it's cracking me up!