Can you buy Mama's and Papa's online

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

contented Posts: 2625
I've tried to register with their website but it is looking for a postcode so I assume you can't buy online from Ireland. Anyone know where else I could try?
Thumbelina Posts: 2340
You can order over the phone & they will deliver to you. I got my cot & changer this way. There's an 1850 number on the website. HTH x
arsenal09 Posts: 286
Hi, i ordered over the phone but they have to give you the euro price and not the sterling one which is much cheaper!! Saying that all my stuff arrived in 4 days and its fab
fifteensept Posts: 565
Yes can only be bought over the phone but the exchange rate is defo not the same as the banks alot more expensive......so saying that didnt purchase. Argos do alot of M&P.
Woodstock Posts: 1565
There are a number of places that stock M&P, starting with Argos itself and eBay. We bought our M&P cot, dresser and tallboy in Newry in a shop called Bumps 'N' Babies (they're M&P retailers). We paid a 5% deposit with them and we've since paid a 20% deposit with M&P on the phone here in Ireland, but because the priced agreed was in sterling we're still paying that price and not the inflated euro price they charge in the shop. Would you consider buying from a retailer?