can you feel your baby

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
if you put your hand on your bump i mean? i think i can quite a lot lately. i'm pretty sure its baby's back i feel either to the left or right of my belly button - its a long curved shape and just now a part of my belly got really hard and i was thinking "oooooh is this a braxton hicks?" so i felt the area and it was rock hard but when i felt the rest of my bump it was the normal soft/medium feeling
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Ya -Baby- my bump often goes off to one side, kinda lopsided :o0 & when I feel it it's really hard & roundy in one area. I always think it's probably either the bum or his/her head! :o0
Busy Mom Posts: 2910
just bumping this back up to see if theres any others that can actually feel parts of their baby through their bump? my baby LOVES sticking his/her bum outwards for a rub and has been at it nonstop today! i can't imagine what its going to be like in another few weeks when (s)he has even less room in there
babyluck Posts: 764
the baby can move a bit still at your stage so you are right it could be back or bum BHicks start getting hard from top down to bottom so sometimes it might be that I love when I can feel a foot or elbow or knee or something!!!