Can you google an image?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ShutterBug Posts: 1056
Can you google an image? I have an iphone so if there was an app for it, that would do? I kinda recall you can but I cant think how to do it. Anyone know? Thanks :wv
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
if you google what you are looking for and then hit images you'll get associated pictures...is that what you mean?
No I have an image of a dress but I dont know the name of it. Have tried to google descriptions of it as best I can but cant find it so was wondering if I could use the image i have to search the internet?
nelswife Posts: 3869
Is the app called goggles ????...
[quote="nelswife":189dylsy]Is the app called goggles ????...[/quote:189dylsy] Thats the one google goggles! Thanks Nelswife :thnk
Sodapop Posts: 3220
I have this app - It's just called google for images on mine - its a free one. works pretty well! Also there is one for food - you can take a pic of food and it will tell you the calorie content etc...
nelswife Posts: 3869
[quote="Miss Ted":puuwcmix][quote="nelswife":puuwcmix]Is the app called goggles ????...[/quote:puuwcmix] Thats the one google goggles! Thanks Nelswife :thnk[/quote:puuwcmix] No bother!!
Would you believe its already installed on my iphone :-8 himself must have it on his itunes account so it was installed into mine because I log into his and mine! :duh:
fortuna Posts: 92
[quote="Sparkle Fairy":1rpcofnn]I Also there is one for food - you can take a pic of food and it will tell you the calorie content etc...[/quote:1rpcofnn] cool. do you know the name of this one?
Sodapop Posts: 3220
I will find out - my friend has this app. Will post up when I get the info! We tested it on a bowl of peanuts!! LOL!!