Menu

Can you help me decide on Table Names? Help!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

czyz Posts: 29
:wv Hi guys, its not long til my wedding now and I'm trying to pull together table plans and names. I really can't decide on names for the table. My partner is a captain with an airline and I'm a sales manager with an airline and thought that could be a good theme, either aircraft types or airline names. Or I was thinking counties in Ireland and Poland (my partners are originally from there) Your ideas/thoughts appreciated as I'm going mad here!!! O:| O:| O:|
WinterGal Posts: 835
Definitely the names of the airlines and put the people you don't like at the 'Ryanair' table. :o0 Hope your H2B doesn't work for Ryanair :eek
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
I just bumped up a thread on table name suggestions there. Will bump it again.
librocks Posts: 21
What about naming the tables after different airports? :compress
NowGone Posts: 8042
Names of airport - Very unusual.
czyz Posts: 29
Hi Guys, thanks a million. I think we might look at airline names or airport names, really wanted a airline ish theme somewhere!! And don't worry, he doesn't work for Ryanair - its BMI but I like the thought of who to sit at that table, haha!!! :o0 :o0 xxx
jinny Posts: 112
Hi czyz, What about using famous destinations eg New York, Sydney, etc? You could then have a picture of a famous landmark in the city (or a prop) on the table instead of writing the name out. For example, New York = picture: Statue of Liberty prop: a large apple Sydney = picture: Syndey Opera House prop: kangaroo. To keep the 'airport-ish' theme, instead of using the destination names alone you have the following instead: JFK, New York What do you think of this idea?....... Fun?? ......... tacky??? ................ stroke of sheer genius??? :o0 ................. I don't know, but it's another option at least :wv Jinny