Menu

Can you recommend any of these photographers?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

yummum2010 Posts: 407
Hi! Can anyone tell me if they have used a company called VideoMe for their videographer? I saw a DVD sample and really liked it but just wondered if anyone has any first hand experience with them? Same for the following photographers (apologies for wrong spellings?!) Dave Moore - Trim Dennis Towell - Ashbourne Eddie Shafer - Blanchardstown Dylan Vaughan - Thomastown Larry McMahon - Raheny, D5 Hugh Shelley - Meath If you could let me know that would be great. Im originally from Dublin but am living in Scotland and am going home to Ireland to try book a videographer and photographer at the end of May. Bronagh
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Bronagh, I've booked Simon Archer (Portmarnock), he's not on your list, but I'm really impressed with his portfolio. If you google him, you should find him.
mad woman Posts: 22106
smythers, i've pmd you re eddie scheffer, some other wollies have seen my album so they can vouch thats its lovely.
Picasso Posts: 645
My friend had Hugh Shelley and her pics are great. He's a really nice guy but was booked for our date :o(
Dots Posts: 265
I've booked Dave Moore for my wedding and I have seen friend of mine albums that he has done in the past and they were stunning!! He works with a videogragpher that I have also booked and also seen his videos from the big day and they were excellent!! If you need the videograghers number PM me.
Dots Posts: 265
Bloody hell just checked my ticker 1 month 2wks and 2 days!!! I can't believe it :ooh :ooh
Nikki Kavanagh