Candy cart , flower's and decor

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

[email protected] Posts: 64
Wedding package hire ALL FOR 750 EURO , Dee's wedding flower hire 2 Chair organza sash with flower , 2 Bay trees decorated with roses white and vintage, 10 Tall floor candelabras with vintage bird cage or candle with flowers, 30 Bows for pew ends , 1 Wedding arch or large flower arrangement , 6 Cream lanterns , 2 Large candelabras for each side of alter, 1 unity Candle alter arrangement (must supply own candles ) Candy cart hire ( supply your own sweets) Brides handtied fresh rose bouquet , 2 bridesmaids posey bouquet of fresh rose , 3 buttonholes.
bride2be14 Posts: 99
[quote="[email protected]":3fpml0tv]Wedding package hire ALL FOR 750 EURO , Dee's wedding flower hire 2 Chair organza sash with flower , Candy cart hire ( supply your own sweets) Brides handtied fresh rose bouquet , 2 bridesmaids posey bouquet of fresh rose , 3 buttonholes.[/quote:3fpml0tv] Just wondering if you can quote me for the Brides hand tied fresh rose bouquet 2 bridesmaid posey bouquet of fresh roses 2 flower girl baskets and petals 4 button holes 2 mother of the bride and groom bouquets 2 Bay trees decorated with roses white and vintage, 10 Tall floor candelabras with vintage bird cage or candle with flowers, 1 Wedding arch or large flower arrangement , 6 Cream lanterns , 2 Large candelabras for each side of alter, 1 unity Candle alter arrangement (must supply own candles ) Please
Yes I will pm you a price .
EUR 380.00 www.deesweddingflowerhire.info This package includes 2 Chair organza sash with flower, 2 Bay trees decorated with roses white and vintage , 10 Tall floor candelabras with vintage bird cage, or with candle and flower's, 30 Bows for pew ends, 1 Wedding arch 6 Cream lanterns, 2 Large candelabras for for each side of alter or large flower arrangement, 1 unity Candle alter arrangement (must supply own candles ) All for 380 euro