cannot believe my turn

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Deirdre 5167 Posts: 60
i would like to thank all you wollies that have helped my over the last two year i cannot believe i am getting married on friday. so i will say good bye for now, i will send report when i am back from my honeymoon, two weeks in the maldives, i week in capetown (cannot wait) thanks again girls so excited O-O O-O O-O
kelsar Posts: 690
ah congratulations. savour every minute of it. and have a fantastic honeymoon. :wv :wv :wv
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
have a great day, best of luck :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Justnew Posts: 80
best of luck to you.. hope its everything and more than you dream of. :o)ll
NewMom1 Posts: 1252
enjoy every minute xxx look forward to the report O-O
roxylady Posts: 69
Best of Luck Deirdre, Hope you have a fantastic day. Let us know how you get on in Capetown...heading there myself in Aug!
under construction Posts: 3458
Best of luck, have a fantastic day and enjoy every second of it, it goes so quickly Wishing you and your H2B a long, happy and healthy life together
Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
Hope you have an absolutely fantastic day, enjoy every minute of it... look forward to reading your report when you get back. Good Luck
lou10 Posts: 389
BEST OF LUCK, HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, ENJOY EVERY MINUTE :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
hassig Posts: 900
You have a wonderful day, and savour the moments, remember life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.