Cant Believe Got my BFP!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, just took a test yesterday and today again, got a clearblue digital and it said 2-3 wks on it :eek :eek Cant believe it. So all of this is brand new to us as its our first. Its my dh birthday today so told him this morn for his present and he still in shock :o0 Going to go see the doc on Mon morn see what the story is and the dos and don'ts are! Just wondering did all of you bring your partner / dh or did you just go yourself? Thanks all. Cant believe it.
North Star Posts: 137
Big congrats babsdel :thnk Here's to a happy 9 months ahead :wv
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
Congrats! lovely present for your hubbie too :o)ll I went to the gp by myself for my first appointment.
Ah thanks very much all these peculiar feelings in my tummy are very strange :-8 Hopefully all will def go well. Think I will go myself and fill him in then. Thanks again
finet Posts: 403
thought i posted there - dont know where it went! Massive congratulations!! Great news. DH came with me to the docs but i went in by myself...
That happens me too sometimes :-8 Thanks dh will prob come and stay in car :o0
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
If he wants to come in I'd let him...never occurred to me to ask DH if he wanted to come! :-8 My visit was fairly uneventful, just in case you're wondering if you'll be getting examinations or anything. We had a chat about the important do and don't list, hospital options, etc. Also, not sure if it's usual, but because I'd done a hpt, my doc didn't do a test, as she said her test would be less sensitive. I think she had a quick feel of my tummy too, but not much else.
ozzy08 Posts: 272
Congrats on the good news. My DH did come with me to my first doc appointment. It was nice for him to be there as we were both so excited but he just sat there as all the questions/information was focused towards me. Bring a urine sample with you incase! Enjoy the excitement.
O thanks so much all. This site is great for help. Thanks again :wv