cant believe i have to ask this, dont read if easily grossed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
girls I know you throw your dignity out the door when you get pregnant but seriously this is taking it to the extreme.....this morn I woke up and could not bend down or walk properly cause my bum crack hurt and felt all dry and cracked :-8 I went to the loo and felt right up at the top of the crack at my tail bone and felt something hard, so I went to the mirror and bent over but no matter what way i stretched I couldnt see :-8 :-8 so I had to wake DH up and get him to investigate :o0 He said from the top of my bum crack right down to bum hole is all really sore and cracked with lots of dry skin there-a huge amt of it, but its stuck there-I tried pulling a bit off! seriously girls is this a pregnancy thing? I cant bend over, and cant believe i just typed this, what'll I do??????
jen09 Posts: 1390
Ah you poor pet; I know when I was pregnant it could sometimes be "difficult" to wipe - so it could just be some trapped moisture that has dried out overnight. Some sudocream should help with the soreness. And don't be embarressed - you are creating life & that is nothing to be embarrassed about!
angel3 Posts: 1572
:) :~) I hope you didnt have a reaction to those new loo rolls maybe there wasnt enought moisture in them for ya :o0
sept09baby Posts: 1094
Maybe try using the moist toilet tissue you can get in tesco Hope it clears up soon
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
CBB I used to get sore here too but I think it was because I found it hard to wipe. I had face cream from boots with tee tree oil and witch hazel and I used to put some of this on the tissue and it made it better. And felt really nice too.
[quote:3qbt813o]:) :~) I hope you didnt have a reaction to those new loo rolls maybe there wasnt enought moisture in them for ya [/quote:3qbt813o] :o0 :o0 You read my post about the good value bog roll! mybe so I never thought of that :o0 I went to the baby's room this morn and took the sudocream that I got in my EU mom box and put that on, dont think DH will ever look at me the same again but I had to know what it was :-8 thanks for the speedy replies!
zoey Posts: 1574
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Sorry for laughing CBB but it's funny how there have been over 300 poeple nosy enough to have a look at your post (me included :-8 :-8 :-8 ) but only 5 replies!!!! We must all love a bit of grossness and gore!! :hic :hic :eek Hope you get it sorted out anyway cos it doesn't sound pleasant! :thnk Zoey :lvs
mrsodo Posts: 1292
Hi CBB, god love you, that sounds awful!! You really have a keeper in your DH, if he'll do that for you, you know you can rely on him for anything else over the next 9 months! Hope you feel better soon :wv
Girls its not getting any better :o( What if it covers my pooh part and I cant do my number 2 :eek I was bad enough last week with not going but seriously imagine going to Doc and telling him :o0 Sudocream soothed it though!
sunsparks Posts: 2196
I've had bad dry skin before CBB, but not in that precise location. It could be sweat that dried (as someone said) or perhaps a type of fungal infection. I would suggest that you go get it checked out - as you said, dignity my ass (oops, no pun intended!). Seriously, sudocreme may help but it may not be exactly what's required here. As others have said, you have a gem of a DH. In fairness, those who say labour is what changes a man's perception of his OH forget the nine months that go before it - bleeding, thrush, pillows in bed, stretching pains, stretch marks, odd dry skin patches, weird lines on our bellies, tiredness, waddling, moaning, hormones, etc, etc, etc....... Give them a lifetime of it and they'll realise all we have to put up with! :o0