Menu

Cant believe I'm still here!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrsreddy Posts: 472
Well ladies i'm still here!! after 2 weeks of cramps and pains still no baby!! was in the hospital yesterday and baby is fully engaged which is why i was in so much pain before now. Baby's head is very fair down and ready to go due on sunday so just wondering if anyone has any tips to bring on the labour - getting a bit worn out with all the cramps at this stage cant sleep properly either so kind of just want to get labour started and be done with it!!! any tips would be greatly appreciated - starting to go a bit mad with all the waiting and really dont want to go too far over thanks :xxx
Thumbelina Posts: 2340
Sorry I've no tips as I kinda went into labour out of the blue but just wanted to wish you the best of luck & hope you're not waiting too long xxx
mayday08 Posts: 704
Oh you are pretty close so it could be anytime. Try any of the following : Walking, eating pineapple, hot curry and reflexogy. Read Debra betts website there pressure points on your feet that you can get your DH to put pressure on. Good luck and watching your news.
HappyMum2010 Posts: 431
Hi MrsReddy- hope it happens shortly for you, apart from what was listed above- S*x, and a bath with clary sage oil (radox have one)... Best of luck! :wv
BB1 Posts: 752
sex might do the trick hun, if you have the energy :o0
joedonzo Posts: 167
hi Mrsreddy, Plenty of Pineapple should do the trick. Good luck!! Joedonzo
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
hot sex hot curry hot baths that and raspberry leave tea tastes yuck but works
funkyfish Posts: 7626
i agree with sparklybabe barr the hot sex.. jesus you feel like an elephant and like you 're about to burst one more thing in there wold put me over the edge.. i had a hot curry and lots of hot baths before i went into labour with DS
tipperarygal Posts: 482
MrsReddy I know people that swear by raspberryleaf tea as it actually gets the womb contracting.I know I will be using it in about 7 weeks. You must be getting very fed up now.
keyra Posts: 801
Hi Mrs Reddy, I know how hard it is waiting for baby to arrive. I dont know if it was coincidence but the day i went into labour i drank 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea and took 4 of the raspberry leaf tablets. Good luck, hope you will soon be holding your precious little baby.