Cant believe it - I have bestest HUBBY in the world!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SparklyC Posts: 1766
Hubby just sent an email to say that he managed to get me 6 tickets for Take That in December in London - tickets went on sale this morning at 9am and I spent 4 hours logged on and was very annoyed that couldnt gte them. Came into work with a face on and v stroppy because of it !! >:o( Then he sends me an email to say that he got them and was waiting for confirmation email to come through before he could tell me!!! :o)ll :o)ll Cant believe it - god love him this weekend he is in for some weekend of lovin!! :-8 :o0
Shin Posts: 8515
ahhhhhh bless....he sound's like a dote...you must be over the moon are you?? are you a huge take that fan mrs ta?
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Ahhhhhhh so nice! Good start to the weekend!
MRSWJ Posts: 540
Snap My friends hubby got her tickets for the Manchester gig in December and I'm going with her :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm not as big a fan as her but it should be great. Yey!!!
I LOVE TAKE THAT!! (cringe!) :-8 :o)ll Ok heres the thing - I got tickets for the gig in Dublin last Summer - we moved to UK in the APril but the tickets were booked from previous November - me and MIL travelled over on the Friday avo and and My mam was coming with us to see them in the Point. We got diverted to Shannon because of a bad thunderstorm over Dublin Airport / Santry area and basically sat on the ground at Shannon waiting to re-fuel and eventually got the Point Depot at 9.45 (they were on stage already 45 mins before that!) - we missed half the concert and were GUTTED. (did get backstage though but we only got to meet Beverley Knight unfortunately!) TODAY HAS MADE UP FOR THAT FIASCO!!! :o)ll :-8 IE - BEST HUBBY EVER EVER EVER!! AM Smiling from ear to ear since I got his email !!!!!! :hyper:
MRSWJ Posts: 540
WOW what a Fiasco. London will make up for it! We live in Dublin and are travelling to Manchester so bit of a girlie weekend too. YEY! :o)ll
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
That's brilliant news! We're going to one of the London gigs as well but I wasn't booking so don't know which one yet. About 8 of the girlies are going to head over for a weekend :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Maybe we'll see ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: (I missed the Point gig as I was away with shitty work, but saw them in the RDS. Amazing gig but apparently the Point one was a million times better. I was really appreciative when all my friends told me that O:| :o0 )
Loopy Loo - our date is 6th Dec - Its a thurs evening - I think our chrimbo party is the next night so I will take the fri off to recover haha!! :o0 :o)ll
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Well, as we'll be coming from Ireland it's a weekend we're going for I think. Was soooooooo hyper about it all day!!! :o)ll :o)ll
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
You lucky lucky girl!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll