Menu

cant get comfy in bed!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammymcphee Posts: 4477
ladies, i lie on my left side, my legs go dead, i turn on my right side, i go dead aswell after a while! and i cant lie on my back, and my pillow between my legs wont help. think ill have to start sleeping sitting up!!! which is wat im going to do at my desk :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: just nodded off last night and babs decided to do a few somersaults at 2am!! :baby3: :baby3: :baby3: :baby3: :baby3: - mother natures way of preparing me for the sleepness nights!!! :o0 :o0 whats the most comfy position for u all to sleep in :wv
tipperarygal Posts: 482
Sorry wannababs can't help you as I am having this problem lately as well. Getting bad pains in my hips after lying in them for so long. I find my long maternity pillow no longer works so I am going to try a wedge under my bump next I think. I did sleep in a memory foam bed at the weekend and have to say it was the best nights sleep I had in ages.
justwed09 Posts: 2349
hi wannababs, cant help you either im afraid! im crying for the last few mornings with the pain in my legs when I wake up, the pain actually wakes me. if i lie on my left, i get the dead pain in my right hip down to my knee and vice versa. i think it might have to do with the sciatica ive been getting for ages, dont know though.
thats exactly the pain lovey :hic :hic god its awful, i cant see myself lasting in work for another 12 weeks! im fit to cry when i get out of the bed and when im in the bed turning it hurts over my pelvic pain... :hic :hic :hic :hic :hic :hic
i asked a friend who is a midwife earlier and she said its more than likely baby resting on a nerve and our pelvis is being stretched. to sleep with a pillow between the legs, ive tried that but cant sleep that way O:| oh and warm baths too
thanks lovey, the pillow doesnt do it for me, ill try warm bath later maybe, for a few mins, hope u keeping well. xx when is the wedding now?
John Walsh Guitar
[quote="wannababs":3ip8m2nu]thanks lovey, the pillow doesnt do it for me, ill try warm bath later maybe, for a few mins, hope u keeping well. xx when is the wedding now?[/quote:3ip8m2nu] friday week pet, that is our target date really, everyone keeps saying once the wedding comes along it will be your date then! try radox stress relief in your bath, it will help you get to sleep.
well enjoy it hun, prob be ur last night out!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll cant believe its so near for ye :o)ll :o)ll
I know ya, it will be our last night out for ages :o0 :o0 :o0 not really looking forward to it at the moment. every time i try on my dress to make sure it fits, i feel huge in it. :o0