Cant get enough of Christmas this year!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Is anyone else bursting to put their Christmas tree and decorations!!I cant wait, I am obsessed at looking around the shops at all the new Christmas homewares!! Nothing like having the Christmas tree lit, the fire going, candles burning and watching a good old movie on a chilly December day. I am such a sucker for Christmas!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
did you not already post this?? :wv
DublinGirl Posts: 1307
I must admit I am REALLY looking forward to Christmas this year....there has been so much doom and gloom everywhere lately that I am just looking forward to the time off and ABSOLULTEY cannot wait to see my kids faces light up Christmas morning when they see what Santa has brought.....HE DID GOOD THIS YEAR!!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 I don't go big into the whole decoration thing although we do make a good effort (more hubby does)...He loves going overboard with lights outside etc etc and we have 4 Christmas trees in our house every year.....one in the hall, one in the sitting room, one in the bay window in the front bedroom and one inthe kitchen ...I KNOW!!!!! I'd have the one if I thought I'd get away with it.....Chance would be a fine thing.......