cant keep eyes open

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

loopybride Posts: 169
only 7 weeks pregnant but im exhausted cant stay awake! went to bed early last nite slept on til 12 today havin to drag myself out of bed and i swear i could go bak asleep now till tomorrow! im normally a very active person fly around in work on my feet for 14 hours! is this level of fatigue normal?? :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:
curliwurli Posts: 3369
afraid so in the early stages but it should pass!! i was a bit of a zombie for most of my pregnancy i'm afraid but it's different for everyone. can't get to sleep with the kicks and pokes and hip pains and heartburn these days tho so it's always something or other!!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
sure im still the same and im 13 weeks tomorrow, I was asleep on the sofa at 7.30 last night and in bed by 9 still couldnt get out of the bed at 7.45 this morning, roll on week 16 for the iron is all I can say :o0 :o0 :o0
Chanelle Posts: 151
[quote="curliwurli":zs8qh8i1]afraid so in the early stages but it should pass!! i was a bit of a zombie for most of my pregnancy i'm afraid but it's different for everyone. can't get to sleep with the kicks and pokes and hip pains and heartburn these days tho so it's always something or other!![/quote:zs8qh8i1] +1 was very "zombie" like until 13wks and then it tended to pass. Now we are onto the heartburn/indigestion stage and as curliwurli said the kicks and pokes are starting just as I'm about to go to sleep :yelrotflmaosmilie: I'm also starting to wake early in the morning which is so unlike me but people are telling me that its the body's way of preparing you for the early feeds etc :innocent:
loopybride Posts: 169
lots to look forward to so!!! :o0
mrsfisherman Posts: 314
I used to come home from work and go straight to bed some evenings until I was 12 weeks. Still tired these days but just not as bad :zzzz:
babyforus Posts: 1619
Oh sure I'm exhausted all the time too. I could sleep all day. Mmmmmm :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
oh its very normal girls. I remember being early pregnant and being so tired :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: I used to come home have my dinner and go to bed. I would be in bed by 7.30pm and sleep until 7am the next morning and still be so tired in work. I used to drag myself through the day. The tiredness passed by week 12. Some do get the tiredness back in the last trimester but I was lucky and got away with it. Best of luck girls :o)ll
Martiespride Posts: 997
im afraid it is, you could sleeeeeeep till the cows come home!