Cant wait...!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyfeet Posts: 1316
I know i tested yday with a BFN and i told Dh i wont test again to thurs but i just cant!!! Goin to test today and everyday until i either get a BFP or AF arrives!! :o0 :o0 :o0 Whats best test to use? goin to chemist after work! If im testing later how long to i have to hold in my wee? (sori!) :o0
Tigletts Posts: 2904
I don't think it really matters, however a lot of people say first thing in the morning is best. Good luck O-O
jen2 Posts: 3106
Best of luck with it. Jen2
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
best of luck happyfeet people say clearblue is the best :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
NotHere Posts: 10273
Happyfeet you're mad!!! :o0 I feel like doing the same thing myself, don't want to wait until Thursday. I really feel like I'm pregnant but I don't believe I'll get to see those 2 lines on the test :o( It's an expensive business though! Make sure you go halves on the tests!! :wv
Sassy Posts: 2269
I gave up testing last week. There is only so many times i can see BFN. I do wish all of you's testing the very best of luck and hopefully you will be on here soon tell us you got your BFP. Here's some babydust to take with you when you test. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
[quote="Sassy":oa2v3krk]I gave up testing last week. There is only so many times i can see BFN. [/quote:oa2v3krk] That's how I feel, I think I will keel over when I do see 2 lines :eek
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I kept looking at my BFN for two hours yesterday willing a change, praying a second line would magically appear.
happyfeet Posts: 1316
[quote="Butterfly06":3gkhzp97]Happyfeet you're mad!!! :o0 [/quote:3gkhzp97] Yes i know i am! :o0 :o0 But thats it - i cant wait to thur - dont care what DH says - im testing everyday - he will choose wisely not to say anything to me as im not in a state of mind to argue with... :eek :o0 Now wheres my purse to i check if i have any pennies.... :hyper:
Oh happyfeet!! I'll kill you! I know I'm going to end up testing in the morning now and buying more tomorrow, wait til you see!! :duh: :o0 I'll have to send you my bill!!! :o0