Menu

Captured Occasions (Denis McCarthy)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

murmers Posts: 185
Has anybody had or planning to have this videographer for their wedding? Would love to hear what people think of him before I book him.
murmers Posts: 185
Just booked him! Got no feedback at all but was happy with the package he was offering, good value by comparison!
cinderellabella Posts: 179
Hi We had Dennis for our wedding and he was excellent!! He is very nice and dvd was very professional and a very high quality finish He did everything we asked him to. Cinderellabella
lizzyb21 Posts: 3
i used denis for my wedding on the 28th July 2012. he did a brilliant job. the picture and sound quality is amazing. he used a separate small microphone for the vows which no one else saw and you can hear every word perfectly. he was a pleasure to deal with and did anything i asked him to. i would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a video man
LouCalRea Posts: 1
We used Denis for our Wedding on July 4th 2014 in Cork City. He was tremendous - worked very well with our photographer & nothing was too much trouble for him! He captured the essence of the day but in an unobtrusive manner, with the end result a wonderful video expertly produced. He went from morning to early morning to ensure he got the footage we wanted! He was a pleasure to work with & couldnt reccomend him highly enough. We have watched the DVD back several times already & it puts a smile on our face every time - brilliant peice of work. Thanks again Denis. Louise & Calum
twinkle45 Posts: 2
He was tremendous - worked very well with our photographer & nothing was too much trouble for him! He captured the essence of the day but in an unobtrusive manner, with the end result a wonderful video expertly produced. He went from morning to early morning to ensure he got the footage we wanted! _______________ Mohsin
twinkle45 Posts: 2
He was tremendous - worked very well with our photographer & nothing was too much trouble for him! He captured the essence of the day but in an unobtrusive manner, with the end result a wonderful video expertly produced. He went from morning to early morning to ensure he got the footage we wanted! _______________