Car Insurance......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

daisybabe Posts: 767
Hi all, My policy is up for renewal this week and I was wondering who you would recommend as the cheapest?? I've only got 1 year no claims, and so far the cheapest quote was with 123.ie with someone called Travellers. Anyone else with this company, or even heard of them?? Thanks girls :wv
xwishingx Posts: 600
Allianzdirect.ie or axa.ie, sometimes if you ring them the actual quote is cheaper. and always ask is that the best price, sometimes they come down in price again
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
try mike murphy brokers, they check around for cheapest quote, i find them good, have rang around myself for quotes and they always seem to get the cheaper price.
LV Posts: 175
I have heard Travellers are very competitive at the moment. Also try AA who check around for cheapest price and another broker called Arachas who I think are very reasonable. Also try all of the insurance companies direct websites, you can usually get an online discount. LV
moobear Posts: 1126
Try Quinn Direct also - I am with them for a couple of years now & when I changed to them, the quote that they gave me was 1/2 the price that the other insurance companies were giving me. At the time I also had only one years no claim
nk12 Posts: 115
hi there i have found bestquote.ie is a brilliant site! so got my insurance through them.. i will be going through them when hubbies car is due for renewal. with 123.ie at the moment for that car and the customer service is not great! good luck!
sweetsuburbangirl Posts: 32
I went with Chill.ie got a very competitive quote with them.
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
try this company http://www.its4women.ie/ i got my insurance with them last yeah as i shopped around and mines is due now in the next few weeks also, they gave me the best quote and if you get a cheaper quote they will match it.
daisybabe Posts: 767
Thanks everyone, checked out them all and the cheapest quote I got was with aa ireland so I think I'll go with them. :thnk
kkb2b Posts: 166
Try Chill.ie - i just got our house insurance from them, i tried various brokers etc and they were €80 cheaper than the rest! :o)ll