Car Insurance

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sugarplum Posts: 430
Girls, Any reommendations for who to go with- any good search websites that compare different companies, thanks :wv
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
im with quinn direct and i have never had a problem with them, always very reasonable.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I found chill.ie and insure.ie to be the best pricewise when i was renewing my car insurance. very competitive quotes!
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
[quote="misty21":pq0mvvey]I found chill.ie and insure.ie to be the best pricewise when i was renewing my car insurance. very competitive quotes![/quote:pq0mvvey] I second insure.ie. Although I can never get a quote over the net for my car. Always have to ring. Always the best quote by about €1000
Asics Posts: 1935
I used Best quote & found them great. Ive just gotten my insurance for this year for €270 :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll & thats fully comp with bonus protection & all the usual add on's
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
www.itsforwomen.ie they are excellent, i got a qupte for 325.00 and my own broker gave a quotation of over 700.00 so thats a big difference, oh yeah and only women can get insured with thme but you can have men on as name drivers
bridetobe2011 Posts: 154
Im with Top Quote Direct They are only a broker but they dropped my insurance from 1100 to 400 just because i got a full license. Cant wait to see what my renewal is for this year.
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I have always stuck with Quinn Direct but my renewal came in at €584 this year so I rang around and I have gotten it down to €429 with Glennons.
sharmon Posts: 437
I find eagle star great (think they have a new name though!!)
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Eagle star are now Zurich. I am with them through a broker. Insurance is €400 for a 2L car with 4 years no claims. When I went to Eagle Star dirctly they quoted me €1200. When I informed them that I could get with them through insure.ie for €400 I was told there was nothing that I could do that some brokers get hugh discounts :eek