Car Insurance (Updated)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
Ladies, what companies did you source your car insurance through? I've just got a quote through insure.ie for Zurich and it seems like a good price but want to make sure I cant get cheaper!
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
Insure always comes up the cheapest for me by a long shot
Twinmammy Posts: 7
Cheapest isn't always the best...
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I was with Quinn for 4 years but moved to Aviva this year - they had the cheapest price for DH & I - DH is still on a provisional O:|
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
I'm with setanta through a broker, was the cheapest by far for me
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
[quote="Twinmammy":2mdfda1q]Cheapest isn't always the best...[/quote:2mdfda1q] That is very true. But I am with aviva through insure & I have everythign that everyonelse was offering
Cheers Ladies, thanks
Cheers Ladies, thanks
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I've been using chill.ie for the last 2 years, both policies with Zurich. I've found them the cheapest by far and H2B found the same when I told him to give them a try.
Guys just to let you know that I went to renew my insurance today as per the renewal I received cos I didnt get any quote that was cheaper. Just as I was about to pay the price originally quoted I asked was that the best they could do for me. To my amazement another €72 was knocked off the price and that was with the same insurance company. Nothing would change on my policy and I am €72 better off!!!