Car Insurance with Tesco

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Hi girls My car insurance is due for renewal. Have done a little investigation and the lowest quote I got by far is with Tesco. Does anyone have their insurance with them and are they ok? Cheers Loopy
clucky Posts: 26471
i do and they are brilliant - really nice to deal with and they changed everything for me when i changed my name and car really quick and sent us a wedding card they were so nice he changed to them too and we took our visa and life cover to them also do it!! plus the 5000 clubcard points is agreat help
ChloeOct06 Posts: 1466
i do and find them brilliant.
pluppy Posts: 3519
it hibernian anyway so its a proper insurance company
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
WOW Clucky (lovin your changed name by the way) - if that isn't a recommendation then I just don't know! Think I'll go for it - there's a significant difference and every single itty bitty teeny weeny penny helps! Thanks for all your quick replies girls!
kellyc Posts: 1300
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i just rang for a quote and they were 300 dearer then quinn direct, think il go with lady star
QD Cover is not that good just watch out for that stawberry shortcake. I have come accross loads of problems with them
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
[quote:1tpqfzf6]QD Cover is not that good just watch out for that stawberry shortcake. I have come accross loads of problems with them[/quote:1tpqfzf6] ye i heard that also when h2b had his accident they didnt pay out im defo chaning from QD