My MIL was thinking of making her own wedding invites to sell but her circumstances have changed so I said I would try sell them for her. She has loads of packs of cards and envelopes. She also has embellishments which I can currently sorting through and will get posted on here soon. Greeting card pack (create your own Greetings cards) 6inches by 8inches 6 in a pack, have 7 packs €2.50 each C6 50 cards and envelopes in white and cream 5 packs of each colour €5 per pack 5 inch square cards and envelopes in white and cream 50 in pack (25 white 25 cream) €5 each Envelopes 16cm wide x 11.5 cm high white and cream packs of 50 (5 packs of each) €3 each Cards 15.5x10.5 cream and white packs of 50 (5 packs of each) €3 each 11cmx22cm envelopes pack of 30 white and cream (10 packs of each) €3 each 10x21 prefolded cards packs of 60 white and cream (5 packs of each) €5 each packs of cream card 50 in pack (5 packs available) €5 each packs of white card 50 in pack (5 packs available) €5 each Prefolded mass booklet card A4 50 sheets €5 for the lot Print wizard machine http://www.newlightcraft.co.uk/hot_foil_pen_kit.asp only used about 3 times as practise and all foils etc in pack €40 I will be able to post the cards etc if in small batches and if people pay for postage but I don't think I could post the hot foil machine.