Menu

Caricature Invitations?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

edit Posts: 982
ed
ditzypixie Posts: 1397
That is mental money for that. I'm sure if you got your caricature done, a printing company could scan it for you and make the invites. There are a good few caricature artists around. Maybe try an art school?
Mrs Snuffleupagus Posts: 554
Thats buckin' nuts!! :eek :eek Did I see right aswell that they are not taking any more orders this year!
ed
naughton Posts: 111
Hiya, If you like this guys style, he is well worth getting a quote off, his prices are no where near what you quoted there!! I know his brother and have seen him and his work in the flesh. nice guy. See link... http://www.weddings.ie/index.html?modul ... oduct=1667 Otherwise, who ever you go for, look into getting the caracature on disk or emailed to you, and get your stationary printed yourself on a home printer, or get a quote from snap/ prontaprint and the like. ditzypixies sugesstion is a good idea. Good luck, PM me if you like. Naughton :wv
ed
frankiebabe06 Posts: 518
OMG are they gold plated?
Fiona13 Posts: 1366
OMG that is very very expensive.....
naughton Posts: 111
[quote="Indiee":1oukzhw9][quote="naughton":1oukzhw9] his prices are no where near what you quoted there!! :wv[/quote:1oukzhw9] Em ... yes they are ... he has the prices on his website. Then there's small print at the end to add on 13.5% VAT. To get the pic done itself in colour is €475 - then add on the stationary costs.[/quote:1oukzhw9] Hi Indiee, I was not talking about Niall O'Loughlans prices there, I was refering to the guy in the link that I had in my posting. It might be worth getting a quote from Robert Smyth as he is deffo not as pricy. :wv
ed