Cars hunt - need to find it before July 21st

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I know I'm cutting it fine, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. My nephew is a "big boy now" of 5, and he's a Cars movie fanatic. According to my sister, he seems to have a the charaters from the film(s), except something called Sidley the Spy Jet - turns out my sister was calling it Sidley the Spy PLANE. :duh: O:| I've tried loads of places, and can't find anything about that character. Do any of you know where I could find a toy of this character, in Dublin - but I need to find it by Saturday July 21st. It's my Dads birthday that day, and my nephew will be there too. He doesn't miss a thing, he knows we didn't get him a present at the time of his birthday. The other week he was visiting and he kept asking about his presents - his two sisters were never like that. Hubby wasn't there at the time, so I was hoping the excuse that he'd be upset if I gave him his present without him.... Thought it had worked, nope, he said "I'll just look at the present, I won't open it, I'll just look..." My sister knew what was going on, and she thought it was hilarious. Finally he accepted it when I said that I'll give him his present at Grandads party, so he'd be like him - getting a present too. Phew! He doesn't know I'm searching for this damn toy, so if the worst comes to the worst, I'll just get him something else Cars related. Oh look what I just found.... Do any of you know anything about this site?
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
Check the Disney store on graft on street, they have it on the US site, so would assume they have it here?
iuil1999 Posts: 172
I've bought loads of stuff from that site..they're very good. It's a shop based in Ballina but they deliver all over the country.
[quote="moobride":23v4mblk]http://www.disneystore.com/cars/other-characters/mn/1000083/ Check the Disney store on graft on street, they have it on the US site, so would assume they have it here?[/quote:23v4mblk] Jeez, I'm such a gobsh*te!!! :duh: :duh: Completely forgot about the Disney Store, that just goes to show how long it's been since I was on Grafton St! Thanks so much. Thanks a million for that, I'll give them a shout later on to see about delivery times See, wollies are full of useful information - what would I do without you! :xxx
galwaygirl2010 Posts: 2447
I dont know about the website, but World of Wonder have a store in Galway. Have bought a few things there and never had an issue. They are a regular toy store. Id have no problems using their website if I needed anything.
I wonder if my sister had called the toy Jet instead of Plane, like it is, would I have found it by now? :duh: Rang the Disney store at lunch, the toy costs €30. Went to buy it online from the world of wonder site. It says it's €19.99, a couple of pages in it says that they charge you a World Zone Rate, shipping to Ireland and if it weighs 1lb - €5.99 THEN on the next page it says "This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.World Zone Rates Shipping to Ireland: 1 lb(s) €7.37 That comes to €33.35 WTF!! Why are there always the hidden extras!! O:|