Carton House Brides

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsAH Posts: 3715
The old threads have vanished so I thought I would start a new one. What sort of deals are you getting from them? We are most likely confirming with them this week.
Bump :wv
Am I the only Carton House bride floating around? Sniff sniff :o(
big suprise Posts: 84
Me too!! Whan did u pick?
We are having it in March next year, we have our provisional booking and confirming this weekend. How many are you having? and when? Edited to say, I see your ticker now! Not long to go!!
little squishy Posts: 559
Hey carton brides!! I'm booked for July 31st and just can't wait! I went with the ingoldby package and I'm having drinks reception in Morrison and gold room and the main meal in function room. Going for menu tasting in march! Yum! Really can't believe how quick it's come around we booked last may! :hyper:
God, I've ages to go yet!!! Dying to read your reports! :hyper: We are having the reception in the old house and the dinner in the suite. What suite are you staying in?
little squishy Posts: 559
It will fly around I can believe how quick it's gone! I think were going to go with the duke but really don't know now cause I saw the lady emily recently and I really like it too!! What you thinking? Did you go with a package?
[quote="fifitrixiebell":26m8quiz]It will fly around I can believe how quick it's gone! I think were going to go with the duke but really don't know now cause I saw the lady emily recently and I really like it too!! What you thinking? Did you go with a package?[/quote:26m8quiz] Well, I think it is slightly different for us. We are doing a 5 course (or no sorbet with a choice), we are doing corkage at €10 for wine and €15 for champagne. Because we are doing corkage the packages didn't really make sense? We will have to figure out the flowers now though. Are you using the house supplier for flowers? We saw the Duke too, loved it with the dining room! Would like to have a family dinner there the night after.
Bump :wv