[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /u0/webroot/virtual/clients/client9/web72/web/lib/classes/supplier.php on line 944: Division by zero
Castle Dargan weddings
Menu

Castle Dargan weddings

Go to Feedback

Abby1234
New Wolly

Castle Dargan weddings

Postby Abby1234 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:49 pm

Hi all future brides and grooms - just looking for feedback. Has anyone booked or recently had their wedding at castle Dargan. We've booked but seriously considering pulling out. We have to wait ages for response to emails and just getting really bad vibes. Anyone else in same boat? Thanks in advice from a very stressed bride!!!

deelemma99
New Wolly

Re: Castle Dargan weddings

Postby deelemma99 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi there, we are getting married in Castle Dargan in November. We have been through 5 wedding planners since we booked a year ago. We are a bit worried about how the day will go as the communication had been very poor. Did you cancel in the end?

lisacor
New Wolly

Re: Castle Dargan weddings

Postby lisacor » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:08 am

I can't believe you had the same problems as us!! We were going to cancel in August but wedding was in September. Ladies, please speak up to them as they were useless on the day. I was so upset!! The wedding planner was busy interviewing potential wedding couples the morning of my wedding and didn't come to my room til 12.15 to pick up all the wedding decor. After that, she was gone. We had 5 planners too, first girl being so professional we thought we were in safe hands. Since that it's all went downhill. The room bookings went missing (including my parents room!), the menu we chose was wrong, the table plan had loads of names spelled wrong including my mams which was so embarrassing, the breakfast was 2 hours late, a bag of things went missing, my granny had to set up the flower display outside, the cake wasn't given to us, the sand ceremony kit was shoved at the back of a cupboard... the list goes on. My day is over and makes me sick thinking of it, we had a fab day thanks to our amazing suppliers who basically run the day for us.
Again I can't stress in putting your foot down now and try get it in writing! And make sure you get an apartment to get dressed in, my MUA said it was a disgrace as I'm the only bride she's ever seen getting ready in a small room.
Any questions or rants just get onto me!!

I'm so sorry for pointing out the bad bits- just don't want it happening anyone else!!

Go to Feedback