Casual clothes - what do you wear?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Butttons Posts: 812
Girls, what do you wear as a nice casual outfit? I'm planning on treating myself to a new wardrobe after I lose the last few pounds of my babyweight !! I'm on maternity leave til end of Jan as will be living in casual clothes (except for the odd night out :o)ll ). Also I was a real high heel girl pre baby but lately have been wearing runners :eek as am out and about walking and stuff - so need some stylish comfy footwear too!!
mrsmcdreamy Posts: 880
comfy footwear is definately pumps and i think theyre stylish too. i have around 5 pairs from river island and i keep rotating them. now they are obviously not as comfy as runners but theyre definately better than heels. casual clothes to me is jeans, pumps, a vest top and cardigan. they are my staples.best of luck with the shopping
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Skinny jeans, vest and cardi, with converse, or for slightly more smart casual, skinny jeans, day top like a pintuck blouse and flats topped of with a sharp blazer.
MrsWoggle Posts: 1793
I'm short & stumpy so can't really wear flats with jeans. Wedges are a short girls best friend! Really casual is trascksuit bottoms to me.
GucciEnvyOctober Posts: 382
At home at the weekend casual is trakkie bottoms and a tshirt. Going out casual - Black leggings are great, plus a nice tunic style top with a belt to show of your waist and a pair of wedges.
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Casual for me is normally jeans and a vest top with a nice cardie. I cannot do flats at all as tiny but I do love my gladiator sandles in the summer so they are the only flats I force myself to wear. Am normally in a dress for work so do love to get into my jeans at the weekend.
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
nearly always in flats - converse or pumps - with jeans, and living in cardi's these days Already dreading the winter coming, and having to layer up more, and the coldness - although there are some clothes I'm looking forward to wearing again, like my uggs, which I always live in - oh stop, can't think about it yet!!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
For me - a casual is jeans or trackie bottoms, runners and a t-shirt & hoodie. I would love to be more dressed up casual but when h2b asks you to go out on the farm, black leggings & cardi's wouldn't go down so well !
Elban26 Posts: 2458
Around teh house it's usually trackie bottoms and a hoodie for me. Going out casual like to the shops or visiting a friend its jeans/leggings with a top and cardi/jumper, oh and pumps!
twinkie Posts: 286
jeans, pumps, vest top and cardi is what im living in at the mo. wear trackie bottoms around the house have to dogs destroy any nice clothes I wear at home.