Cath Kidston, Kildare Village - good handbag selection?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
I want to treat myself to a CK bag and I thought I might take a trip down to see if there's good value, but if they haven't much of a selection I won't bother going just for that. Anyone know if there's a decent enough choice? Thanks.
NittyGritty Posts: 1605
Can't help with your query I'm afraid, but just thought I'd wade in with a useless bit of info. Did you know that Cath Kidston is Kirsty Allsop's cousin? Not that you probably care, but you never know when this titbit could save the day at a table quiz near you.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Yep, they have loads of bags!
I did not know that NittyGritty, but it makes perfect sense that they'd be kin, and I absolutely love useless information so thank you! I have a total girl crush on Kirstie, so now I like Cath even more. Thanks Ohsotired, I'm not much of a shopper so I wouldn't be heading down just for the drive. Might arrange to meet MIL for lunch down there too, shine my DIL halo while I'm at it :o0
Twinkle toe Posts: 1025
FYI Radley & DKNY (also in Kildare Village) have fab handbags too. I'm currently shopping with my black bargain DKNY leather bag whic I got for a fraction of the full price- happy shopping;)
I think DH has an auto shut down device for my credit card when I'm within 20ft of a Radley handbag! I :lvs that shop. I'm looking for a bag I can use for a baby/nappy bag (I can't find any "official" nappy bags that aren't like suitcases) so CK is likely to be the most practical. I had a Radley bag for DD's bits, but it won't be big enough for 2 nippers. But it means I get to use it for myself again!