Caught looking

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
There is a girl who works in our company and she's pregnant. She has a lovely round bump (she's tall and thin). In the last few weeks she's really started showing and it really suits her. I can't stop myself looking at her bump and smiling. I am just facinated. I can't picture myself with a bump. I can't wait for it, I am forever rubbing my tummy as it is and smiling. I am sure this girl thinks I am a weirdo. :o0
jen2 Posts: 3106
Thats a lovely story. But the girl might be a little freaked..... It so funny, it will just happen. It seems to just grow over a couple of days. Enjoy the bump when it comes.. Jen2
sinion Posts: 6050
I'm not ttc yet but will be very soon, and I have always been fascinated with bumps, I think pregnant ladies are the most beautiful creatures ever :lvs
Angel2 Posts: 787
LMS, I'm the same as you, I'm totally excited about getting my proper baby bump. I just think this whole experience is amazing and such a miracle. I feel so much love for this baby already so I can't even imagine how I'm going to feel when he/she actually arrives. :lvs
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Angel I was just thinking after posting this of your experience of someone starring at your tummy. When I shower I actually stick out my belly and rub it hahaha. :o0
wedjul05 Posts: 5673
LMS, I am the same! Everytime I see a preggers woman in our canteen, I can't help but stare almost! It's just so fasinating to think there is a little person growing in there. I try to predict if they will have a boy/girl (neat bump is a boy, all over bump is a girl, in my theory anyway!).
[quote="little mrs sunshine":2agkxanl]Angel I was just thinking after posting this of your experience of someone starring at your tummy. When I shower I actually stick out my belly and rub it hahaha. :o0[/quote:2agkxanl] :o0 I'm sure you're not like the woman that was staring at me though, she was standing in front of me and just talking to my stomach, if she's like that now imagine when I actually have a proper bump, I'm only feeling bloated at the mo!! :o0
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I rub my tummy too!! When I'm alone I also yap away to it, just about random things and how much his/her Mummy & Daddy are going to love them etc. :lvs
[quote="Christmas B":21fshsfh]I rub my tummy too!! When I'm alone I also yap away to it, just about random things and how much his/her Mummy & Daddy are going to love them etc. :lvs[/quote:21fshsfh] Oh Christmas B, I'm like you, I rub my tummy every night before I go to sleep, just to say goodnight. :lvs
jen2 Posts: 3106
Girls Im the same. I rub and pat my tummy at the time. I also sing and talk to it. My DD who is nine gives it little kisses and loves to feel the baby kick. My DS aged 20 months, just fits on it, and shouts NO BEBE... MINE. Think he is confused, as we tell him the baby is in my tummy. Jen2