CD only Photographer in Kildare/Midlands area

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wol-r-us Posts: 273
Hi All, Just wondering do any of you know of a photographer who will do a CD only package in Kildare/Midlands area? Thanks W
Trillian Posts: 1685
I used Vision Photography in Celbridge for a CD only package and we were really happy with the results.
Asics Posts: 1935
I think Nicky is just starting out she charges 650Euro for a cd package & thats after photo editing she sent me a link to a site with pic's there fab. or ring 086 3171896. She is based in Drogheda & travels for free. Or you could try peter neill photography he was doing an offer on here awhile ago & quoated me €700 for a cd only package if you google him he should come up. The best place i have seen for printing pic's is Harvey Norman definatly the cheapest, think the last time i got some done they were 19c per pic thats 4x6 & blown up to 10x8 was about 2.50 i think bargain & i just noticed that they are doing storybook albums now aswell about 30 Euro. Best of look with the wedding & planning :wv
Oct09B2B Posts: 374
We've booked Mike Burke - - he's based in Dublin but does travel. I'd definitely recommend him.
verawang Posts: 123
I am having Tom Tierney, lovely guy PM me for his details!!!
Dipsy80 Posts: 1038
Hi. I just got your pm and pm'ed you back.
Chococat Posts: 1632
I recommend Alan Mooney. His website is , He does a cd only package. :wv
nov2009 Posts: 63
Hi, We're using Phil Voon from Really lovely guy, had a special offer of 500.00 for a half day package with CD of high resolution pics!! He is really enthusiastic about his work and very relaxed. Not sure if the special offer is still valid, thought it was up until 31st March but maybe check him out. He's based in Sallins but will travel. O-O
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Alan Mooney does one!