Menu

Celeb Big Brother

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jellywellies Posts: 2268
Anyone watching this?? Stephen Baldwin and some topless model .....
oh my word alex reid!!! Stephen wont be liking him too much!!!
lstars Posts: 1199
used to watch celeb bb when first came out, now i'm just glad this is the last time this show will be gracing my tv!!
14082010 Posts: 2103
It is ridiculous, celebrities is right :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
who are these ppl!! I recognise a few of them!! Heidi Fleiss ... is she a celeb because she used to be a prossie??
Tinkerbride Posts: 392
[quote="*jelly*":2wo5jgp1]who are these ppl!! I recognise a few of them!! Heidi Fleiss ... is she a celeb because she used to be a prossie??[/quote:2wo5jgp1] She was a madam for all the high class prostitutes in LA in the 80s/90s. Saw a movie about her a few years back, she did 3 years in prison. Celebs my rear end!!! Katia Ivanova?? Are you joking me??
Kettles Hotel
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
I don't usually watch this but there was nothing on last night! Did anyone else hear Heidi say to Stephen "O I've seen you before!!" :o0 :o0 And Sisqo "Im taller when I stand on my wallet" :duh:
Yeh I laughed when Sisqo said that! I only watched to see who went in - I won't be watching it!! I had heard Pamela Anderson was going to be in it!!
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Yeah I heard that too but apparently not! Unless they send her in later??
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I recorded it last night, just watched it there, think it might be a bit of a laugh, havent watched it in years as DH hates it but with him not being here I can watch it in peace :o0 :o0 :o0