Celebrity Big Brother

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sarakg83 Posts: 347
i LOVE big brother! sad i know, but i dont care. H2B nearly cried when he saw the ad, he hates it. have u heard who is going in yet? i havent a clue
sarakg83 Posts: 347
who is michelle heaton? im crap with names :-8
Meathgal Posts: 65
What's it been like so far, I haven't managed to see any of the shows, just saw one or two of them going in on the launch day?
chiefbm2010 Posts: 69
Anyone know why Latoya gets a privtae bedroom? Was it explained at all? Its a bit odd...but then again shes a Jackson!
blissful2b Posts: 1555
i'm enjoying it! love coolio and vern. U;lrika out out out!!! and god michelle can't hold a tune!
chiefbm2010 Posts: 69
[quote="BouncyL":2akrm9za]I'm laughing at them right now getting a shock in the arse every time the others get a question wrong!! :o0 :o0[/quote:2akrm9za] No but its a different room to the one that Terry stayed in last week when he was head of house. Its like it her room!! I wonder if she would only do the show if she had the seperate room or something!!! Oh god its funny enough for you to see them in those outfits but the shocking is sooooooo funny!
MyMcDreamy Posts: 169
[quote="chiefbm2010":g0dk0ufn]Anyone know why Latoya gets a privtae bedroom? Was it explained at all? Its a bit odd...but then again shes a Jackson![/quote:g0dk0ufn] yea it was explained on the 1st night. she was 1st into the house and read the instructions which stated that as the housemates enter the house they get to choose their beds on a 1st come 1st served basis. Latoya was 1st in, she picked the private bedroom hence.
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
I think it is just a rumour. Whats the story with Michelle, I think she secretly likes Ben and he is the double of Andy Scott-Lee. Coolio is so fun and Vern is simply adorable. I hope he wins.
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
I agree about Cooli, he funny in the sense that he is great watching entertainment but he would be unbearable to live with. I think he puts a lot of it on though. In saying that the house would be dull without him IYKWIM. Tina is SOOO LOUD.
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
coolio was so funny last night! He is such a d*ck but you have to laugh at him! I like Michelle, but she needs to cop on and realise that he is only winding her up! Ben needs to grow a pair of balls!!! he is such a wimp!!!